Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!! SQUIER FRETLESS JAZZ BASS immaculate Condition Only £195
£220

thebrig

[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4][b]SQUIER FRETLESS JAZZ BASS immaculate Condition[/b][/size][/size][/font]

[color=#ff0000][font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4][b]NOW SOLD!!![/b][/size][/size][/font][/color]

[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]Now just [b]£195[/b] for quick sale.[/size][/size][/font]

[b][color=#000000][font=Helvetica]No trades please as I am trying to thin out my collection.[/font][/color][/b]

[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]I purchased this bass here on BassChat [/size][/size][/font][font=Helvetica]a couple of months ago[/font][font=Helvetica], and I have to say that it really is a lovely bass to play and it sounds amazing, but [/font][font=Helvetica]I am currently thinning out my collection as I only play one or two of them and can't really justify having so many basses.[/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The previous owner had some great work done by Jon Shuker, he planed and polished the neck, he also dressed the nut, and the bass has had a set up, the back of the neck has been properly finished and feels like silk, front and rear.[/font][/color]

[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]You are welcome to come and try it out for yourself so you can see and hear just how good a bass it is.[/size][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]Collection preferred, but I will ship the bass if the buyer is happy to pay for the shipping costs.[/size][/size][/font]

Edited by thebrig