Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Gibson Nighthawk USA Limited Edition - SOLD
£750

[i][color=#1D2129]Absolutely superb Gibson Nighthawk. It's in mint condition and has never been gigged. Recently had a [/color][/i][i]full[/i][i][color=#1D2129] professional set-up and fitted with Elixir strings. Here is what Gibson have to say: The Nighthawk Standard 2010 is conceived from the ground up to provide superb resonance and sustain, the cornerstones of great tone. [/color][/i][i]Its[/i][i][color=#1D2129] chambered poplar body is light, solid, and rings with overtones, while its Grade-AAA quilted maple top not only looks superb in your choice of three translucent nitrocellulose finishes inspired by three of the great Blues cities—Chicago Blue, St. Louis [/color][/i][i]Sauce,[/i][i][color=#1D2129] or Memphis Mojo—it also adds bite and clarity to the overall sonic brew. A solid, glued-in maple neck and a scale length of 25 1/2" yield all the chime and twang of longer-scale guitars, while classic Gibson set-neck construction retains all the meat and muscle that you're looking for in any great double-'bucker [/color][/i][i]axe[/i][i][color=#1D2129]. In that department, the Nighthawk Standard 2010 packs a pair of Gibson's popular open-coil humbuckers, a Burst Bucker 1 in the neck position and a slightly hotter Burst Bucker 2 in the bridge position, but increases their versatility dramatically with the addition of a single-coil blade pickup in the middle position. If that wasn’t enough, Push-pull master Volume and Tone controls pull sweet single-coil tones from the BB1 and BB2. With its five-way pickup selector and the single-coil blade pickup in the middle position, the Nighthawk Standard 2010 can tap any tone under the sun, and do it all with supreme resonance and sustain thanks to its through-body stringing, with strings ball-ends anchored in individual ferrules in the back of the guitar's body, and a precision PLEK-cut Corian nut. A versatile Nighthawk 2010 bridge provides six individual saddles, all independently adjustable for height and length, allowing perfect adjustment of both action and intonation so your guitar plays and feels as great as it looks and sounds. Quality vintage style tuners with [/color][/i][i]pearloid[/i][i][color=#1D2129] buttons add a classic touch that complements the classic mother-of-pearl Gibson logo and holly headstock inlay, capping off an instrument rendered with subtle elegance. Each Nighthawk Standard 2010 comes protected in a hardshell case.[/color][/i]

Edited by Scooby