Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*fender American standard Jaguar
£1000

Precision

Fender American Standard Jaguar Bass in Sunburst. Made for 2 years only and discontinued. Owned from new and been out of the case a handful of times in the house only. Plastic film still on scratchplate and pick-up. Immaculate bar a small ding on the body that was there at the shop when I bought it. Rosewood neck with block markers. Active / Passive controls. Treble and Bass boost. Series and Parallel pick up switching. Huge range of tones available. With original Fender SKB flightcase and all case candy. More pictures available upon request. No trades or offers please. Collection only Tyne & Wear. Thanks for looking.

Edited by gary mac

Hot damn, that is one fine looking bass! Looks to be string-through right?

Will have to stick to my CIJ Jag for now (love it, wish I had a grand to spank on this) but GLWTS...

And if you change your mind on trades, please let me know ;)

Dan

Many thanks for the compliments Frank and Dan. It is a stunning bass with wonderful grain and it sounds truly awesome too!

In response to you question Dan, it is indeed a string through design with the USA bridge (which also allows conventional stringing to the front of the body)

Edited by Precision