Why become a member? ×

*withdrawn* 2016 Fender Roger Waters Precision Bass w/Thomann Hard Case
£600

timmchale2009

Hi All

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Up for sale/trade is my 2016[/font][/color] Fender Roger Waters Precision Bass.

It's huge, in all aspects, big, thick body, neck that could be used to land aircraft on, stock pickup removed and replaced with a House Of Tone House Special P Bass which provides a much bigger sound and tonal clarity (sadly I don't have the SPB-3 pickup but these are fairly cheap and easy to source, amazing sustain due to the brass nut in combination with the new bridge, changed the black BBOT for a Hi-Mass Fender Bridge and changed the pickguard screws and knobs for chrome, however I have still got all the black stuff if you wanted to return it to stock, in all fairness it looks the dogs danglies and plays even better. It's in near mint condition, pickguards got a few marks on it, but nothing else of note. Currently set up with Waters strings of choice the Rotosound Flatwound 77 Jazz strings (45 to 105).

Don't let the Made in Mexico tag put you off, it is an extremely well put together, as are most signature basses out of Mexico.

£550 cash, but I am open to negotiation around this, but this price includes U.K. shipping, Thomann hard bass case, case candy + new & original hardware. Not keen on shipping outside the U.K. due to cost and previous bad experience.

TRADES CONSIDERED.
Fender Classic 60's Reissue Jazz Bass (CIJ/MIJ/MIM) The only stipulation I have is... it has to be BLACK.
Fender Classic 70's Reissue Jazz Bass (As above Black)
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass (CIJ/MIJ/MIM) (Black)

Any questions just ask. You can find my feedback in my signature.

Thanks

Tim

Now for a bit of info from Fender:

PURE WATERS SOUND AND STYLE
The Roger Waters Precision Bass brings you the elemental sound and style of the acclaimed bassist/singer/songwriter, whose elegant grooves are hallmarks of classic Pink Floyd and an acclaimed solo career that continues stronger than ever today. The instrument is as tastefully tailored as Waters’ own simple-yet-sophisticated bass work, with a distinctive all-black look and powerful yet nuanced tone.

FEATURES
9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with brass nut and 20 medium jumbo frets
Seymour Duncan® Basslines SPB-3 Quarter-Pound split-coil Precision Bass pickup
Two knurled black control knobs (master volume, master tone)
Vintage-style black bridge with four single-groove saddles
Black strap buttons
Vintage-style “Fender”-stamped open-gear tuners and gasketed “F”-stamped neck plate

BRASS NUT
For improved sustain and brightened tone, the fingerboard of the Roger Waters Precision Bass features a brass nut.

THICK NECK WITH "C" PROFILE
Along with a comfortable "C" profile (the shape of the neck in cross section), the thicker neck on the Roger Waters Precision Bass adds slightly more mass to the instrument, enhancing the tone

ALL-BLACK BODY AND HARDWARE
The entire body of the Roger Waters Precision Bass is Black, as are the pickguard, pickups, bridge, control knobs and strap buttons.

’70S-STYLE STAMPED TUNERS
The Roger Waters Precision Bass features the nicely authentic touch of 1970s-style open-gear tuners stamped with the classic Fender script logo.

’70S-STYLE STAMPED NECK PLATE WITH GASKET
In an authentic nod to 1970s style, the chrome neck plate of the Roger Waters Precision Bass has a black plastic gasket and is stamped with the stylized capital "F" of the traditional Fender script logo.

[attachment=248908:image1.JPG]
[attachment=248909:image2.JPG]
[attachment=248910:image3.JPG]
[attachment=248911:image4.JPG]
[attachment=248912:image5.JPG]
[attachment=248913:image6.JPG]
[attachment=248914:image7.JPG]

Edited by timmchale2009