Why become a member? ×

£495 - Fender Jazz Japan - Sale/Trade
£625

playbass

[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][size=5]Fender Jazz Bass - Made In Japan[/size]

Trade value: £595
Cash price: £495

Trades I might be tempted by (all with extra cash from me): [/font][/size][list]
[*][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Olympic White American Precision[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Jazz bass with a maple fretboard (no sunburst thanks)[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Lightweight cabs[/font][/size]
[/list]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Some of the jazz bass' spec:[/font][/size][list]
[*][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Alder Body[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Rosewood Fretboard[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Maple neck complete with traditional skunk stripe[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]34" scale[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Traditional volume/volume/tone controls[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Comes with lightweight Fender gig bag, see photos[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]3-Ply scratch plate[/font][/size]
[*][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Fitted with Dunlop Superbright stings[/font]
[*][font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Original strap buttons (not the ones in the pics)[/font]
[*][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]4.14kg or 9.1lbs[/font][/size]
[/list]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][color=#000000]It has a couple of marks, but overall it's a nice instrument that'll serve anyone well. I imagine I've forgotten to add some details, so if you have any questions then ask away. More photos available on request.[/color]

[color=#000000]Viewings are welcome just north of Lincoln, Lincolnshire, just message me to arrange a time.[/color]

[color=#000000]Cash on collection or bank transfer, as it doesn't have a hardcase to post it in.[/color][/font][/size]

[attachment=252331:IMG_5620.jpg][attachment=249976:IMG_5624.JPG][attachment=252340:IMG_5628.JPG][attachment=252334:IMG_5625.JPG][attachment=252335:IMG_5626.JPG][attachment=252336:IMG_5627.JPG][attachment=252332:IMG_5621.jpg][attachment=252333:IMG_5623.jpg][attachment=252339:IMG_5580.jpg]

Edited by playbass

• 1 month later...