Why become a member? ×

Breedlove Atlas Solo unlined fretless acoustic bass FS/FT - ***SOLD****
£500

steve

I got this in a trade only recently from Kier (dub_junkie) and despite trying, I'm not bonding with it - if I need an acoustic I'll use one of my uprights. So it's sat in it's case, not really being played and I'd like to turn it into something I'm more likely to use.

It's a lovely instrument, in as new condition, and comes with a custom fitted hard case,

Trade wise, I'll consider basses (especially headless) and possibly amps or cabs. I'm happy to consider a px with cash my way, but don't want to put to a deal atm.

I'll get pics of the actual bass up later, but it's one of these :-
[url="http://breedlovemusic.com/acoustic-guitars/16-solo-bass-fl"]http://breedlovemusi...16-solo-bass-fl[/url]

[color=#ff0000]NOW SOLD[/color]

Edited by steve

here's some pics, happy to provide more if required

[attachment=248108:IMG_1124.JPG][attachment=248109:IMG_1125.JPG][attachment=248110:IMG_1126.JPG][attachment=248111:IMG_1127.JPG][attachment=248112:IMG_1128.JPG]

It really is a beautiful instrument (it even smells lovely) but it's just not the one for me, which is such a shame.

Owned by me from new until I traded it with Steve last month. (I originally bought it for a particular project that folded) I had tried a fair few electro acoustic basses before settling on this one after being taken with the big,articulate sound of these. The build quality is top notch and it has a couple of genuine design innovative features too.
Steve's a top bloke as well! Buy/trade with the utmost confidence.
GLWTS!
Keir

[quote name='dub_junkie' timestamp='1498917021' post='3327970']
Owned by me from new until I traded it with Steve last month. (I originally bought it for a particular project that folded) I had tried a fair few electro acoustic basses before settling on this one after being taken with the big,articulate sound of these. The build quality is top notch and it has a couple of genuine design innovative features too.
Steve's a top bloke as well! Buy/trade with the utmost confidence.
GLWTS!
Keir
[/quote]

Thanks Keir. Hope all's well with you :)