Why become a member? ×

Mark Bass NY604 FS/FT
£250

Muzomatt

[size=5][u][b]NOW SOLD![/b][/u][/size]

[b]£260 shipped in UK[/b]

In good condition, not seen a lot of action. Comes with a soft case. All working as it should etc etc. Surprisingly deep but just need something to move more air for a new project.
No longer made but here is a link with little more info [url="https://www.andertons.co.uk/p/NY604/bass-cabs/markbass-new-york-ny604-4x6-bass-cab"]https://www.anderton...04-4x6-bass-cab[/url]

Ideally I'd like to trade this for a Mark bass NY 151 or NY151 RJ. Could put cash in to adjust as necessary....
However happy to sell and put towards new cab if necessary.
The cab is 8ohms,

Thanks
Matt

Edited by Muzomatt

Hey matt , you say in your sig you have a markbass 12 inch combo ... I assuming thats a CMD121P , does this cab fit underneath the 12 inch combo , and look sensible.
if so this could be just what im after to beef mine up

Regards

lyle

Edited by synthaside

It's a fraction wider, but not much. It's exactly why I bought it tbh and it worked fine or me. I'm just using a different head these days rather than he combo for bigger gigs.
When I'm home later tonight I'll post a pic for you

Thank you so much, I'm basically after an expansion cab to use for some outdoor gigs which I have coming up, I previously used to have a huge old trace 1x15 leftover from my trace stack
which i'd stick on floor front of house and use the markbass for me , sadly I sold it on when i bought a daft car that it didnt fit in the boot of.

I see you also have an Ny1X15 , i have been looking at how silly the 121p would look on top of that , rather than pay for a ny121 , i didn't even know this 1x6 existed .

Edited by synthaside