Why become a member? ×

Fender USA new bridge from ebay shop??

OldGit

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='315989' date='Oct 27 2008, 05:02 PM']Was it [url="http://stores.ebay.co.uk/bassguitarpartsdirectuk_Genuine-Fender-Bass-Products_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ124002013QQftidZ2QQtZkm"]this[/url] guy?
I've just ordered a Hipshot Ultralite string retainer off him.[/quote]

I found that and I thought it was but he doesn't seem to have the new bridges any more ....

[quote name='OldGit' post='316019' date='Oct 27 2008, 05:56 PM']I found that and I thought it was but he doesn't seem to have the new bridges any more ....[/quote]

It was this guy...i recall looking at them myself after someone posted....but you're right, he doesn't seem to have any at the moment.

[quote name='thebeat' post='316214' date='Oct 27 2008, 09:59 PM']It was this guy...i recall looking at them myself after someone posted....but you're right, he doesn't seem to have any at the moment.[/quote]

I contacted him and he's not got any for a while ....

[quote name='markytbass' post='316966' date='Oct 28 2008, 06:38 PM']Can he order you one? I bought a Hipshot D-tuner off him, he didn't have the one I wanted but ordered it for me. I find his prices are very reasonable, the D-tuner was about £20 less than Allparts.[/quote]

I've asked but I think the supply is erratic..
Apparently it's called the "High Mass, Vintage" bridge or HMV (ooooops!)