Why become a member? ×

DigiTech, Bass Synth Wah Pedal *Sold*

mikety

Hey, selling a DigiTech X-series Bass envelop filter pedal. Phew. It's in pretty perfect condition, built like a little tank, comes with a battery, manual, all that jazz.

'The Bass Synth Wah™ is simply the most versatile bass envelope filter pedal on the market with seven different bass envelope filter types to choose from.'

Sums it up.

Asking for about £35 for it, selling as I don't have that much use for such a pedal, preferring cleaner tones.

cheers.

Edited by mikety

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='315166' date='Oct 26 2008, 04:35 PM']are you up for any trades? I've got a black Russian Big Muff (and maybe some other stuff) if you fancied trading it for that?[/quote]

hmm thanks for the offer but I'll stick to selling it...unless you have some reverb things?

Edited by mikety

[quote name='mikety' post='315177' date='Oct 26 2008, 04:43 PM']hmm thanks for the offer but I'll stick to selling it...unless you have some reverb things?[/quote]

nope sorry, no worries, just thought I'd ask as I'm not going to be using the black muff anymore and my one of these broke a while ago...