Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Yamaha TRB1006 *SOLD*
£550

binky_bass

Hi All,

I recently acquired this lovely bass and now need to sell it on almost straight away as I've just (somewhat unexpectedly) bought a Jerzy Drozd 7 string bass and need to re-coup some of the costs!

This bass is almost immaculate, minimal wear anywhere on the bass, the neck and fretboard look as new with next to no fret wear. The Lava orange colour combined with the top wood is probably the nicest example I've seen, really quite stunning under the right light. All the electronics work 100%, the neck is dead straight and the action is very low.

The bass sounds excellent, the strings look to be Conklin and have plenty of zing left in them, the hard case is fitted for a very similar bass so the Yammy sits snugly and securely keeping it well protected. I'm happy to ship it if need be and will include this in the price (included shipping to the UK only, if you want it shipped abroad then I will contribute up to £20 towards this cost). These are close to a grand new and I don't believe they come with a hard case so my price seems quite fair at roughly 50% of retail.

I'll update with string spacing and weight tonight. (Hellzero will come at me if I don't post these details!) Any other questions, just ask! Sorry for the odd orientation of the photos... that's just how they decided to upload!

The standard specs from Yamaha are as below:

Construction Bolt-on
Scale Length 35" (889mm)
Fingerboard Rosewood
Radius 40 (1000mm)
Frets 24
Body Maple/Alder
Neck Maple
Bridge Solid Brass
Pickups Alnico V Hum-Canceled x 2
Controls Master Volume, Pickup Balancer, 3-BandEQ

[attachment=243489:1.jpg][attachment=243490:2.jpg]