Why become a member? ×

Traded! Fender Japan Geddy Lee, John East Pre-amp, Seymour Duncan pickups
£500

Gibbo9876

Hi everyone,
I'm gonna see if there is any reception for this on here.
This is a Fender Japan Geddy Lee with a John East Active Preamp and a set of Seymour Duncan quarterpounder pickups as well as the appointments of the fantastic Geddy Lee bass.
condition wise this bass is very good, there is a scratch between the bridge pickup and the control plate (pictured) but it is only noticeable close up.

For clarity this bass at some point in its life had a defect in the manufacturing process, but it was sorted and as a result the original serial number was replaced with a different on, this was done by removing the last three numbers of the original serial number and putting a pice of vinyl with a serial number on over the top. This pice of Vinyl has unfortunately fallen off. This is why the serial number had the last few digits missing. But to calrify the bass is in perfect working condition.

Price is 500 + shipping which I think is a very reasonable price for a bass like this with the East Preamp (£200 extra) and the S-D pickups (100ish), The bass will come with the hard case shown and I am happy for local collection (West Sussex) and shipping.
Im open to all trades and I am particularly partial to jazz basses.
let me know if you have any questions,
Many thanks,
Tom

Edited by Gibbo9876