Why become a member? ×

Cancer Research Gig in Dawlish, Devon 28th July

DHA

Timface and me (Dave from DHA) and the rest of the "Weekend rock stars" will be performing at the Cancer Research Relay for Life at Dawlish in Devon on the 28th of July. There will be other bands, etc supporting this event. We are on at about 7:00 and again at 9:15.

Dave

[quote name='BassBalls' post='32705' date='Jul 16 2007, 08:28 PM']I played one of these gigs last weekend with my two piece, its a great event for an amazing cause. Come and support these guys please if you are local.[/quote]

Nice one

[quote name='DHA' post='32430' date='Jul 16 2007, 11:36 AM']Timface and me (Dave from DHA) and the rest of the "Weekend rock stars" will be performing at the Cancer Research Relay for Life at Dawlish in Devon on the 28th of July. There will be other bands, etc supporting this event. We are on at about 7:00 and again at 9:15.

Dave[/quote]

I'll try and make it down. The other 4/5ths of my band are from Dawlish/Teignmouth anyway so I'll see if I can drag 'em along. Where is it, who's playing etc?

[quote name='elom' post='32793' date='Jul 17 2007, 12:07 AM']I'll try and make it down. The other 4/5ths of my band are from Dawlish/Teignmouth anyway so I'll see if I can drag 'em along. Where is it, who's playing etc?[/quote]

Great, please come and say hello.

Most of the acts are cancer survivors including myself so there a few different types of acts. I think there is an Elvis band. I understand that there is stuff going on all day. We are a 5 piece rock band playing covers in our own way, never the same twice! Timface is on bass and I play lead.

check this out - www.cancerresearchuk.org/relay

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='DHA' post='32861' date='Jul 17 2007, 08:44 AM']Great, please come and say hello.

Most of the acts are cancer survivors including myself so there a few different types of acts. I think there is an Elvis band. I understand that there is stuff going on all day. We are a 5 piece rock band playing covers in our own way, never the same twice! Timface is on bass and I play lead.

check this out - www.cancerresearchuk.org/relay

Dave[/quote]

Dave,
All the best for your gig tomorrow (bump).
Good cause.
An issue that has, or will affect most people in one way or another, at some point in their life.
Nick

[quote name='nick' post='37733' date='Jul 27 2007, 11:22 AM']Dave,
All the best for your gig tomorrow (bump).
Good cause.
An issue that has, or will affect most people in one way or another, at some point in their life.
Nick[/quote]

Hi Nick,

many thanks.

regards

Dave