Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Jamhub Bedroom. £230
£230

Now definitely up for sale as new headphone amp has replaced it.

Silent rehearsal, in ear monitoring unit.

Been using this for a few months now and it's brilliant. We now rehearse in my conservatory for free. We have saved far more in that time in rehearsal room fees than the Jamhub cost.

The only reason I'm selling it is, we have a Behringer X18. The X18 has 6 aux channels which is enough for us to have individual mixes using headphone amplifiers, which effectively make the Jamhub redundant for us.

Info here -

https://www.andertons.co.uk/p/JHBEDROOM/live-mixers/jamhub-bedroom-for-5-musicians

Plenty more info on the net though.

I bought this as new a few months ago. The seller said, he bought it new and never really used it.Really compact unit in good condition. Shows signs or wear around knob on channel 1. Up to 5 musicians. We use a Yamaha electric kit on one segment, 4 other members on the others. Comprising of, 2 guitars, 1 bass and 4 vocals, plus more available. Everyone gets their own mix. Can equally be used live for in ear monitoring and FOH etc.
Includes 5 mono to stereo adaptors (that you need). One original and 4 new after market ones that all work for us.

Remember all this can be done silently using headphones.
Original box included.

Pics to follow.

Any questions please ask.

Will ship at buyers risk for £12. Pick up and demo from BB22SH preferred though.

Edited by itsmedunc