Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* GK 700RB MK2, Ampeg BXT210M *SOLD*
£700

Josh

Hey guys,

It is high time for a rig change up and I'm offering up my whole rig for sale or as a trade, I'd be happy to trade the cab and any head for a 4X10 of some description so I am open to offers. Firstly, I've had the GK the longest and has served me well, it was serviced by Mike Devine of our parish a little while ago and has been working perfectly well since then. The LM2 has been with me for a while and it was used a back up whilst gigging around Bristol, it has seen a fair bit of action so as such it isn't the most pristine example but works perfectly (other than the gain control needing to be tightened).

I've had the Ampeg for about 4/6 months and it is the long now discontinued BXT line that was developed in collaboration with Victor Wooten and Steve Bailey. This cab has seen some action and the previous owner has replaced the original speakers with far better ones that can pump out much more volume than the originals could, the horn was disconnected but can easily be reactivated. For some bizarre reason, the previous owner decided to attach a drawer handle to the side due to the fact there is only one regular handle which does make it rather awkward to carry, this can simply be removed or left as is due to the fact it does make carrying it somewhat easier. Rest assured it works perfectly fine and can hold its own in a very loud practice room.

Pics:

IMG_0502.jpg&key=f0175d42e6222bdfe15efb0b9ce1d63b695ce7eede2d18dee43d08a4813df3d1

IMG_0503.jpg&key=d3a8f142945a4dc5dfc6d1025ae927b11f6470b5d0584953dfee8fe79109f0e1

I can provide further photos if requested.

Price:

So, individually:

Ampeg BXT210 - £180
Mark Bass LM2 - SOLD
GK 700RB MK2 - £300

Collection would be preferred from Bridgwater, Somerset, but could post either of the heads at a cost.

As I said above, I'm open to trade offers on both the cab and a head for a 4x10, but I am open to offers in general.

Thanks guys,

Josh.

Edited by Josh
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • Josh locked this topic