Why become a member? ×

Freshman electro acoustic bass & case - SOLD
£240

casapete

Selling my Freshman FA1BN Jumbo electro acoustic bass guitar.
It's in natural gloss finish, and is absolutely as new condition. It's an unwanted present,
so only been played at home a couple of times.
Plays and sounds great as you'd expect.
Comes with a fitted ABS hard case too, in excellent condition.

Bass new sells for £379, case is £84 (online prices) so an absolute bargain
[b]SOLD[/b]

Would ideally like a cash sale on collection. I'm in East Yorkshire near Hull, but could possibly
help with delivery or a meet up, depending on where and when. (PM me with your email for more pics).
Cheers.

Spec.

Unlike many other manufacturers, Freshman Acoustic Guitars are designed in the UK. All materials are sourced and selected personally by they themselves and all their guitars are built to their exact specifications. Before leaving their UK factory, every guitar is inspected and tested by experienced Luthiers making sure the instrument easier to play.
With Freshman the end result is a great sounding quality instrument at an affordable price.
In their short history they have been awarded 9 Best Buys from Total Guitar Magazine and received a rating of 96/100 from Acoustic magazine, the highest result of any electro acoustic guitar!
Whether you are a beginner or a professional guitarist, if you want an exceptional guitar you need a Freshman guitar.
Spec:
Electro Acoustic Bass
Jumbo Cutaway Body
Solid Canadian Sitka Spruce Top
Mahogany Back & Sides
Rosewood Fingerboard
Rosewood Bridge
Nickel Machine Heads
4 Band Pre-Amp
Natural

Edited by casapete