Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Cort Rithimic V Jeff Berlin 5-string
£650

neilmurraybass

[size=3]I bought this on Basschat last April but although I think it’s a lovely bass, I’ve used it very little, so it’s time to move it on. It hasn’t been gigged by me and is in the same as-new condition as when I got it.[/size]

[size=3]The neck is very comfortable, being fairly shallow front-to-back, and although it’s passive, there is a great variation in possible tones.[/size]

[size=3]The description and photos from the previous seller:[/size]
[size=3][url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/281435-soldcort-jeff-berlin-the-rithimic-5-string-bass/page__p__3019964__hl__jeff%20berlin__fromsearch__1#entry3019964"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry3019964[/url][/size]

[size=3]Shipping: £30 within UK or will drive up to 120 miles from Oxford area[/size]

[size=3]No trades, sorry![/size]

[size=3]Manufacturer’s blurb:[/size]
[size=3]ALDER BODY WITH WALNUT BURL TOP[/size]
[size=3]Custom designed body with the beautiful Walnut Burl top make you try to play the bass. The alder body has its own unique clarity and brightness.[/size]

[size=3]BARTOLINI JEFF BERLIN CUSTOM SOAPBAR PICKUPS[/size]
[size=3]The only one existing Dual Coil Humbucker pickups for neck and bridge designed by Jeff Berlin offer warm, deep tones with a piano-like low end. The pickups are a split coil design with a well-defined magnetic field aperture for maximum clarity and tonal response.[/size]

[size=3]BABICZ FCH5 GOLD BRIDGE[/size]
[size=3]The full contact hardware technology results in an increased dynamic range, increased sustain, pitch stability. String action and intonation adjustments remain secure, even when removing strings.[/size]

[size=3]HIPSHOT ULTRALIGHT TUNERS[/size]
[size=3]The Rithimic V is equipped with Hipshot Ultralight Tuners (classic 20:1 tuning ratio) that is made of cast zinc with aluminium strings posts and mounting nuts, resulting in 30% weight reduction over other regular tuners and which results in improved balance and tuning accuracy.[/size]

[size=3]CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-on[/size]
[size=3]BODY: Alder body with Walnut Burl Top[/size]
[size=3]NECK: Hard Maple Neck[/size]
[size=3]TUNERS: Hipshot Ultralight Tuners[/size]
[size=3]BRIDGE: Babicz FCH5 Bridge[/size]
[size=3]PICKUPS: Bartolini Jeff Berlin Custom Soapbar Pickups[/size]
[size=3]ELECTRONICS: 1 volume, 1 Balance, 1 Tone passive Electronics[/size]
[size=3]HARDWARE: Gold[/size]
[size=3]WEIGHT: 4.04 kg[/size]
[size=3]NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 45mm[/size]
[size=3]STRING SPACING AT NUT: 9mm[/size]
[size=3]STRING SPACING AT BRIDGE: 18mm[/size]

[size=3]With SKB hard case[/size]

[size=3][url="http://s57.photobucket.com/user/neilmurraybass/media/DSCF5760.jpg.html"][/url][/size]

[size=3][/size]
[size=3][/size]
[size=3][/size]
[size=3][/size]
[size=3][/size]
[size=3][/size]
[size=3][/size]

Edited by neilmurraybass