Why become a member? ×

EBS Reidmar 250 & Neoline 2x10
£600

aj5string

Just thought I'd give people a heads up... This rig is awesome, and the head and cab are both amazing products that are highly rated. My main band now uses no backline, so I may move it on with a view to freeing up some cash and/or getting a small valve setup for studio use.

EBS Reidmar 250 - looking for £225... [b][color=#008000][size=5]Now £200[/size][/color][/b]

Awesome head, with all the power you'll ever need... Don't be put off by the fact that it's rated at 250w! These are very highly thought of. Good gigged condition - some of the knobs on the front look like they have been pushed back a tiny bit more than others, bit this has not impacted on the head in use. Gigged extensively, but kept in a gig bag.

EBS Neoline 2x10 - looking for £375 - [color=#ff0000][size=5][b]SOLD[/b][/size][/color]

This is a stunning cab. Light, but sturdy, and feels like it was made for gigging. This is a 4 ohm version meaning it can unlock all the umph from most heads making it a genuine 1 cab option. Great condition - not cased, but, looked after and doesn't look used really.

Pics of both in due course (see below...)

So - ideally cash, but would listen to trade offers for both/part with cash my way... Ideally something compact and valve for studio recording - but hit me with what you've got. This won't really be available for a month or so because I'm using it for some recording at the moment so is a bit of a feeler at the moment. If you are interested in anyway, get in touch and we can see what we can sort!

Edited by aj5string

• 4 months later...