Why become a member? ×

Origin Effects Cali 76-G
£300

krispn

So I've had this from new and would consider swapping for the transformer version. Not the Lundhal but the Iron Core A.K.A Cali 76-TX

The Germanium version was limited to 100 units (mine is 37) and when you dial in the germanium drive it offers a really pleasing filth to the tone. Possibly this is better suited to guitarists but I found it to give a great tone for those Muse bass lines gobs of fuzz and tight compression.

This would be for a swap only and I'm not interested in other comps. I just think I can make more use of the features in the TX version and I find the TX-L to lack some of the character of the TX

Mine has been on my pedal board since I got it some some scratches on the side but purely cosmetic. It will come with the original (numbered) box.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by krispn

Bump
Not interested in selling this but thanks to those who got in touch asking. The germanium drive does add a nice colour.

I've been messing with it to have the bass tone with just a smidge of drive and it's a delight! I'll try and record a sound file over the coming days.

• 1 month later...