Why become a member? ×

Early Status S2000 withdrawn
£1850

TOMAS

Lovely S2000 plays sounds fantastic comes with Hiscox hardcase. UK based buyer pays postage and insurance in transit. The finish seen pictures is in Vgc through out for 30 year old bass, I add some more picture latter the serial number is <50.Anyone intrested in genuinely buying will be advised the exact number.
The bass is avaible to try in the Newcastle upon tyne area if you are in a postion to buy thanks

Edited by TOMAS

Very nice - what's the serial number (this looks to be from 1985/6) and what happened to the black Status logo on the retainer cover? Is this a blue tint in the graphite finish? It might be useful to include details of cosmetic condition too. I don't remember seeing many of these with markers in the front of the board - original? Finally, where is the bass located? Gook luck - an unusual and impressive bass!

Hi guys this sub 50 no serial number so it's a very early S2000 it possible the orginal bridge plate has been replaced hence the confusion. the bass has the early style string retainer as used on Stratas and early S2000 s also.The bass is located in NE England,welcome to try if in a position to buy cheers.

Edited by TOMAS

[quote name='three' timestamp='1480283145' post='3183117']
Very nice - what's the serial number (this looks to be from 1985/6) and what happened to the black Status logo on the retainer cover? Is this a blue tint in the graphite finish? It might be useful to include details of cosmetic condition too. I don't remember seeing many of these with markers in the front of the board - original? Finally, where is the bass located? Gook luck - an unusual and impressive bass! The bass can look blue under certain light and transparent black too...
[/quote]

[quote name='RJB280' timestamp='1480371453' post='3183894']
Hi, where is the bass and is it available to view ?
[/quote] It located in NE England and yes availble to view if your in a postion to buy thanks

Edited by TOMAS

[quote name='three' timestamp='1480283145' post='3183117']
Very nice - what's the serial number (this looks to be from 1985/6) and what happened to the black Status logo on the retainer cover? Is this a blue tint in the graphite finish? It might be useful to include details of cosmetic condition too. I don't remember seeing many of these with markers in the front of the board - original? Finally, where is the bass located? Gook luck - an unusual and impressive bass!
[/quote]

• 1 month later...