Why become a member? ×

1972 Fender Jazz Bass
£2000

JazzbassJP

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1972 Fender jazz bass. I great unmolested condition . Finished in sunburst and aged beautifully, this is a great example. It's been literally stored under a bed for twenty years.All original sort from one screw holding the bridge cover, and needs a pickup cover. I have been around this guitar for thirty years and can vouch for its provenance. It's surely going to increase in value, and is a great vintage jazz bass. I think it's priced according to the market, and whoever is lucky enough to buy is sure to get an already appreciating classic. [/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Please, no time wasters, any questions please ask [size=1]��[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Many thanks for looking...[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pics here..[/font][/color]

[url="http://email.photobucket.com/wf/click?upn=XPSqJKslFpbY8b-2B-2B6gmw8cME3rni5Ur-2Bb0QDJy8Uxhpg2gJH6KGqFOQADwHkUCQhG6DyeLuIiof1tzqQo6hupIh0NmRGEKSxt6zJuIRuhdc-3D_PsHX2j-2FEORbEVk7wWDWepY8ilu7SOy8XaHtFfwXrMLGt3cOt3g2RPbUriA01waN0UkqwPrMb4m-2BzXCt21GSBKGYcO-2FkYLtGOFOLk58U32Ab9nAgoYkCgP7t2m1tka2QfttYOKeyPiFirVZkbFXyhqzj09-2FenoRw4kVwNpqT-2Bg9p0gHYZULBjeALxse1Jc-2BXtU9uziibxDRGR1ERtIZoq-2BMAETMvtfvziVvy9Lk0WfN7Ojlx1Sqirgal4-2BlvEnaSBOKssv5ky5S1eiJz6nQx7yg-3D-3D"]http://s58.photobucket.com/user/jpdlevell/library/[/url][color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

Edited by JazzbassJP

[quote name='nap' timestamp='1479661275' post='3178228']
hi,

is there an original case to the bass? shipping (courier pickup) and paypal possible?

cheers,
daniel
[/quote]

Hi there, no case , but would be willing to add one to the price and paypal etc, dependant on location, may be able to hand deliver (without case) in UK. Thanks, J.