Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Yamaha Silent Violin SV-120

So I buy my daughter this piece of kit a few months ago, she played for years on a "normal" accoustic and fancied this for some fun. I thought I was safe. She gave up ffs!!!

[url="http://www.yamaha-europe.com/yamaha_europe/uk/10_musical_instruments/20_orchestra/40_silent_strings/10_silent_strings/10_silent_electric_violins/10_SV_120/index.html"]Daughters Violin[/url]

It is just as the day I got it, like brand new and unmarked and in a soft "trendy" case. The colour is Candy Apple Red (met red) and black.

Enough of the ramble, if you know of anyone that might be interested please give me a shout.

Cheers ears
BV

PS btw, I bought and sold a couple of things on BW inc a mint fretless Jazz as well as asking many stupid questions. Please don't see my newbie status and assume I am here just to flog stuff and leg it!! :) Honest Guv!

Edited by bigvern

[quote name='2wheeler' post='32866' date='Jul 17 2007, 09:00 AM']I am going to leave the two of you to strike a deal but if you can't work things out, I am interested in the Yamaha violin. My daughter plays the violin but I do too so I'll just have it myself if she gives up :)[/quote]

You have mail :huh:) Reminds me of a film I think?

• 4 months later...

Hey Vern

Apologies again, ended up travelling down South for most of the weekend away from my computer! D'oh!

My friend is being a numpty and still hasn't said whether he'd want it or not. Sorry about that, best of luck with the sale, it's a fab instrument for a fab price!

Mark