Why become a member? ×

Lakland Bob Glaub Precision (44-64) White/Maple *SOLD*
£500

SteveFate

Hey guys

Up for grabs is a P-bass I puchased back in June from Mark (Discreet) here on this forum. [color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Lakland[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Bob Glaub (now known as the 44-64) Skyline Series 4-string P Bass in white with maple neck, pearl guard and matching headstock. Crafted In Korea in 2008. Hipshots. [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Lakland[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] top loading/through-body bridge. 9lb 2oz. Bought new from Bass Central in Florida in 2009. Discreet bought it from somone on here, and I bought it from him :)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm borrowing the following information from his original post as to be accurate.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It was refinished by Dave Wilson and the headstock was refinished to match. He also made the pearl pick guard. Apparently white is not a colour option for the Skyline Version, so this particular bass is unique - and it's a real looker, too.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It's in very good condition. There's one small ding on the side of the body under the controls, and another on the headstock under the decal (see pics). You have to get close to see either and of course they don't affect the sound or playability of the bass in any way. It's resonant acoustically and has lots of natural low-end. Luckily it sounds good through an amp too... [/font][/color] ;)[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] more P-Bass than a P bass, in my opinion. It thumps well and does that low-mid thing to perfection. It's strung with La Bella 760FS Flatwounds."[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I bought it from him for £500 including delivery and I would like to recoup the same amount back. It has been largely unused, played twice at practice and I just didn't get a feel for it. It has been sitting in the [/font][/color][b]Hiscox Liteflite ABS hard case ([/b]which will be included in the sale along with courier delivery) for the majority of the time I have owned it and I just can't justify keeping such a bass, it should be used by someone who will love it and get her back on stage where she belongs!

Will be sent via courier next day after payment clears. Bank transfer only please. Not really interested in trades as I need to buy some tubes for my amp. Thanks

Stevefate

Edited by SteveFate