Level 42 - Live At Wembley
This is Spinal Tap
Police - Synchronicity tour

plus I also have a few Peter Jackson films:

The Frighteners
Bad Taste
Braindead
Meet the Peebles

and also Monty Pythons 'Now For Something Completely Different'.

Can send for the cost of postage.

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='303818' date='Oct 10 2008, 01:30 PM']Up for grabs is:

Level 42 - Live At Wembley
This is Spinal Tap
Police - Synchronicity tour

plus I also have a few Peter Jackson films:

The Frighteners
Bad Taste
Braindead
Meet the Peebles

and also Monty Pythons 'Now For Something Completely Different'.

Can send for the cost of postage.[/quote]

Ooh, would it be really cheeky to ask for all but Level 42, Police and Bad Taste?

Ahh, damn! I keep meaning to order a copy of the Level 42 @ Wembley... I have half of it on a dodgy old casette my Dad recorded probably 20 years ago which sounds terrible!! Would like to see the rest one day.. Il order it from Amazon :huh:

I wouldn't mind the Python's though..... :)

Cheers, Best wishes Steve....

Oh and.. Im picking up some of that Spalted Beech this weekend I think!! :huh:

[quote name='overwater#1' post='304216' date='Oct 10 2008, 10:53 PM']Ahh, damn! I keep meaning to order a copy of the Level 42 @ Wembley... I have half of it on a dodgy old casette my Dad recorded probably 20 years ago which sounds terrible!! Would like to see the rest one day.. Il order it from Amazon :huh:

I wouldn't mind the Python's though..... :)

Cheers, Best wishes Steve....

Oh and.. Im picking up some of that Spalted Beech this weekend I think!! :huh:[/quote]
Well Matt, the Level 42 vid isn't taken if you want it. I'll chuck in the Police and Python vid in for nothing too if you like. :huh: It would be great to see some pics of that beech if/when you have the time too!

That'd be awesome Steve! Absolutely!!! I thought the 42 and Police had gone... I think Sting is awesome! Can't beat it! :huh: Are they all there then? Il take em :huh:

Wait a mo.. I read that post wrong didn't I.. 'Il take all BUT the but Level 42, Police and Bad Taste?' I thought it read I will take the 42.. and so on. :)

Edited by overwater#1

Oh yeah... il do a build thread when i get it. Its just a tree that has been cut into slabs at the moment, but its fully dried.. Theres some nice bits of 'rot'? in it :)!! Think it'l be stunning when its done!!
What body timber would you suggest, as il only use the spalt as a top, very thick veneer.. I'd really like a wenge neck, think it was Martin at Overwater who has that 6 string with a wenge neck.... stunning!!!!! Im gonna go cheap option though probably, well just do a standard Maple 5 piece neck, if you call that the cheap option.. as it probably wont turn out perfect first time, but it'l be worth a go.. !!
Chris said he'l help, and my mate has a machine shop, so it could be a nice looking piece of wood!!
Are you at bassday btw Steve?

Edited by overwater#1

Given you're in first, I'll send you the Level 42, Police and Python vid. Carlos is in there for the Peter Jackson films if he wants them but I haven't heard any confirmation from him yet.

Re: neck wood, both wenge and maple are good, I have both in my custom shuker. The balance between them depends on how much attack you would like in the upper reaches of the fingerboard. I really like the attack of maple in the upper end but wanted some of the wenge low-mid growl, so the proportions of maple and wenge in the headless shuker is in favour of maple.

• 4 weeks later...