Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD Ampeg Classic SVT-210e
£200

chrisd783

Hi all

A long shot I know, but would anyone be interested in trading the above for either a PF210 or a PF115? I'm using the above with a PF500 head and really like the look of the head storage facility on the PF cabs.

Any takers?

Edited by chrisd783

Hello Chris,

I was wondering if you knew the difference between your '[color=#323232][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Ampeg Classic SVT-210e' and an 'Ampeg SVT-210 AV' is? I'm not sure if you've just misspelt your cabinet? I can't seem to find a 210e anywhere online.[/font][/color]

[color=#323232][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Also would you be able to post up some pictures of the amp? I'm very interested in purchasing if you are looking for cash, not exchange?[/font][/color]

[color=#323232][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Thank you,[/font][/color]

[color=#323232][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Joe :)[/font][/color]

[quote name='joehilljoehill' timestamp='1477157167' post='3160254']
Hello Chris,

I was wondering if you knew the difference between your '[color=#323232][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Ampeg Classic SVT-210e' and an 'Ampeg SVT-210 AV' is? I'm not sure if you've just misspelt your cabinet? I can't seem to find a 210e anywhere online.[/font][/color]

[color=#323232][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Also would you be able to post up some pictures of the amp? I'm very interested in purchasing if you are looking for cash, not exchange?[/font][/color]

[color=#323232][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Thank you,[/font][/color]

[color=#323232][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Joe :)[/font][/color]
[/quote]

Hi Joe

Yes I missed the 'E' off the end, may bad :unsure: sorry but this cab is now sold, I couldn't find how to edit my ad to say so though, bit of a newbie on here so please accept my apologies :blush: