Why become a member? ×

SOLD 2011 American Standard Jazz Bass
£700

Studio GC

Hey all. Don't be scared that I'm new to the site.....just moved from the U.S. where I have been a member of the Talkbass forum with over 40 all positive feedbacks on transactions (look for StudioGC on Talkbass).

What we have here is my 2011 American Standard Jazz bass. All original. It's in very good condition with with just some pick wear on the pick guard. No buckle rash and headstock is perfect.

Action is nice and low, but without fret buzz. Comes strung with d'Addario Chromes.

The case is a Fender red label USA case from the mid 90's (I don't have the original). I always preferred these older molded cases as they take up less room.

Speaking of room....I'm selling this bass because we've decided to not buy a car and most of my travel is by cargo bike and I'll be looking for a short scale bass which will make it easier to travel by bike. So if you have something to offer in trade like a Mustang (reissue) or similar, let me know.

I would much prefer a local sale and can meet within reasonable distance from my location (Teddington). I don't have my bass amp yet (it's somewhere in the North Atlantic in a container), so bring a amp if you would like to test it out.

Edit: BTW, cash is great. But I can accept Paypal as well.

Edited by Studio GC