Why become a member? ×

Ibanez BTB 455 QM - TRADED
£220

Woodinblack

I bought this BTB455QM a few months ago and I haven't really used it or done anything with it, so might as well move it on.

I got it because I am an Ibanez fan, love my SRs, and liked the ATKs I have used, and always thought the BTBs looked great. What I didn't realise is that the string spacing on the BTB is much more like a fender than an ibanez, and that is just to wide for my fingers.

THe sound is great, which is a surprise as they are just ibanez pickups (most of the rest of my ibbys have barts) and it has the older style bass / treble / parametric middle freq / q controls. I think these are 18v, not sure,.

All in all, a lovely bass that is bit hard for me to play, so I thought I would pass it on which leaves space for something else!

there are a few marks on the top of the headstock (as usual) and what appears to be a bit of white paint on the side that I can't photograph, and have only just noticed.

Can ship at cost if people want to, or can be picked up from yeovil.

Not specifically looking for trades but some kind of deal with an artcore 5 string semi acoustic could be interesting.

Edited by Woodinblack