Why become a member? ×

Thinning the herd - 5 to go - SOLD
£1950

GreeneKing

I'm not sure if it's okay to sell 5 in one thread but as I'd consider a trade of one for many I'll put the total price above.

I've got too many basses but things aren't so bad, I used to have 27! I'm now down to 14. I have basses that I use and some that I seem to have acquired over time so I'm putting 5 up for sale. I'm i[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]n Kendal. Viewing welcomed.[/font][/color]

I'd not consider trade for trade and a straight sale would be good but if anyone fancies a bundle of variety for something nice I'd consider it. And a bundle of bass variety is what it is:

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Ibanez SR1206 Premium bass with case[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Absolutely mint. [/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£650 ono[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Hofner Contemporary 'Cavern' violin bass and case[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is a replica of the bass Sir Paul had stolen with the pickups close to the neck. It's not the cheaper Ignition model. 30" and lovely mint condition.[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£400[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Hofner Verythin bass and case[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is a mint Hofner Verythin Contemporary series bass 30" scale. It has Wilkinson tuners fitted and period knobs, originals supplied.[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£450 ono[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Farida AB10-N Electro acoustic bass with case[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Full scale and in very good condition, one thin scratch on the top varnish finish. New strings.[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£290 ono[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]Yamaha TRBX174EW P/J bass guitar[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Absolutely mint.[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£160 [/font][/color]

Edited by GreeneKing

• 2 weeks later...