Why become a member? ×

How much is a Yamaha TRB-6II worth?

timo

I have a TRB-6II that I've had for a few years. I'm playing much more double bass than electric now and I also recently acquired a Paulman 5 string which I've been using on the odd occasion that I get to play electric.

Being a student with a severe eBay/instrument buying addiciton its about time I sold something so I think its time to part with old Bertha but I have no idea what to sell it for. It's in pretty good nick, couple of minor dings and a chip in the varnish on the back I assume from a belt and has the original Yamaha hard case. I can't find any others on the internet to get an idea of price from except a few 4 and 5 strings on the bay which can be anything from £250 upwards.

Can anyone tell me what its worth?

Cheers
Tim

hmm, not quite sure what they're going for now - I'm sure I've seen them in the past selling for about £400-450 - I'm actually looking to get one so let me know when you've decided on a price.

I've got a lakland bob glaub up for sale/trade if that interests you at all?

R

Ooh thats good I was hoping it might be about £450 ish. Its the bolt on, dual truss rod, ash body with amber finish. I'll get some pictures up tomorrow when I'm home again. mr_russ expressed his interest first so I I'll give him first refusal. I live in Halifax, West Yorkshire and I'm at uni in York so I could be in either of those locations if anyone wants to come have a look and a play.

P.S. Should I start a new thread in the for sale section or is this ok here?