Why become a member? ×

SOLD Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 Bass Head - Great condition with case
£435

Kev

Up for sale I have a recently acquired Aguilar Tone Hammer 500. The latest Class D to pass through my mitts, pitting them all against one another and at the moment the Tecamp is winning, so moving this one on. Its a lovely powerful amp and has its reputation for a reason. Cracking bit of kit.

Specs:-

[left]
[b]Power Output:[/b] 500 watts into 4 ohms, 250 watts into 8 ohms
[b]Preamp Section:[/b] Solid State
[b]Power Section:[/b] Class D
[b]Transformer:[/b] Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
[b]EQ Section:[/b]
[b]Bass:[/b] +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
[b]Mid Level:[/b] +/- 16 dB
[b]Mid Frequency:[/b] 180 Hz – 1 kHz
[b]Treble:[/b] +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
[b]Drive Control:[/b] Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar’s proprietary AGS(adaptive gain shaping) circuit.[/left]
[left]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][color=#000000][b]Effects Loop:[/b] Series operation. Adds 6 dB of additional gain, making it useful for a broad range of effects units.[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Inputs:[/b] One 1/4" input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Speaker Outputs:[/b] Two Neutrik Speakon speaker outputs[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Balanced Output:[/b] XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch[/color]
[color=#000000]Tuner output[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Cooling:[/b] Two high quality whisper fans with thermal speed control[/color]
[color=#000000][b]Dimensions:[/b] 10.75”W X 8.5”D X 2.75”H[/color][/size][/font][/left]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]The amp is in perfect working condition and great cosmetic condition, only marks to note are pictures on the base of the amp. Comes with kettle lead. No original box, but does come with the Aguilar soft case. The case has been well used, the edge on one side is coming away revealing the foam padding and could do with some attention with a needle and thread and generally the case is rough around the edges, but the case still does its job i.e. there are no holes in either compartment. I wouldn't trust it on the shoulder strap anymore though! Seems that all Class D cases suffer this at some point!

Need a quick sale ideally so bargain price of £435, will include shipping in the UK or travel for a meet up.

Happy to consider trades for high end 1x12 cabinets or other Class D heads, but nothing from GK, Aguilar, Markbass or Genz Benz please. Not interested in trading up and adding cash, but happy to do a partial trade the other way. Cash sale very much preferred.

Cheers![/size][/font]

Edited by Kev

[quote name='timtims96' timestamp='1470345424' post='3105451']
Hi mate, are you willing to trade for a tecamp puma 500?
[/quote]

I already use a Tecamp 900 :)

This amp is now sold, thanks for the interest!