Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic Nova System, Radial Bassbone, DOD Meatbox
£455

Volume

[u][b]SOLD -- Firstly, the brilliant TC Electronics Nova System -- SOLD[/b][/u] - a beautiful piece of kit. Mine's hardly used, and - aside from a light layer of dust, there's not a mark on it. Working perfectly, it comes with the original box, PSU, Manual etc..

If you're looking here, you probably know what this thing does - however, if not, take a look at the following link for more details from the manufacturer's website;

[url="http://www.tcelectronic.com/nova-system/"]http://www.tcelectro...om/nova-system/[/url]

[attachment=223219:Nova.JPG]

Looking for £160 shipped anywhere in the UK/Europe. I will ship elsewhere - send me a PM for estimates.

[u][b]Next - the Radial Engineering Bassbone [/b][/u]

Info from Radial;

[i][b]2-channel bass pre for 1 or 2 basses[/b][/i]
[i][b]Built-in direct box with XLR output[/b][/i]
[i][b]Combination power boost and effects loop[/b][/i]
[i][b]Powerful EQ and contour controls[/b][/i]
[i][b]Separate always-on tuner output[/b][/i]

[i][b]The Radial Bassbone is a power-packed bass preamp that combines real-world functionality with amazing tonal control, making it the ideal front end for live performance and studio recording. [/b][/i]

[i][b]Designed as a bass command centre, the Bassbone features two separate channels with independent level controls and powerful EQ to let you perform with two basses on stage and instantly select between them with a footswitch. With Bassbone in your rig, each bass is treated separately - no more compromising![/b][/i]

[i][b]On-demand access to the combination effects loop and power booster lets you introduce effects and gives you that extra kick when needed. The Bassbone is also equipped with a built-in Radial direct box that sends 'your sound' to the mixer the way you want it. There's even a separately buffered tuner out that lets you monitor and tune on the fly. [/b][/i]

[i][b]Bassbone - the ultimate command centre for serious bass players.[/b][/i]

[attachment=223220:BassBone.JPG]

Looking for £135 posted

[u][b]Finally - one of my DOD FX32 Meatboxes[/b][/u]

Mine is one of the originals (not the re-issue) - here's a few details;

[i][b]The FX32 Meat Box (U.S.D.O.D. PRIME) was designed to give bass players a potentially earth-shaking low end, by blending a low 'subharmonic' tone (fixed at 35 Hz) with the bass guitar's output - it can help produce a bass sound that is felt as much as its heard.[/b][/i]

[i][b]Controls: Meat (dry/subharmonic blend), Rump (boost/cut of low subharmonic frequency, fixed at 35 Hz), Flank (boost/cut of low frequency band, centered at 60 Hz), Lbs. (overall output level); plus Output and Dry Out jacks[/b][/i]

[i][b]From the manual: "The FX32 MeatBox turns your thin, wimpy-sounding bass into a wall of low-frequency insanity. The resulting mayhem is truly mighty, and can only be compared to the power of a thousand pound charging bull (hence the name 'Meatbox'). And of course you know where that leaves you... playing the part of the matador, right? The FX32 accomplishes this feat by creating a subharmonic of the original sound, mixing them, and adding equalization."[/b][/i]

Note that the pedal is painted a crackled/distressed red and cream finish, to resemble a slab of raw red meat with fat and gristle - there isn't a scratch/mark on this pedal!

[attachment=223218:Meatbox.JPG]

Looking for £160 shipped

All prices include tracked Courier shipping (DPD or UPS, depending upon buyer's location) to UK/EU - I am based in Nottingham (NG1) so if you're local and want to collect, by all means send me a PM

Edited by Volume

• 3 weeks later...