Why become a member? ×

Pedal Board for sale - now sold
£650

DanOwens

This is my full board that I put together for one of my signal paths for a DnB band but I've come to use it for lots of different projects. The Pedals all have heavy-duty hook tape on the underside but I was careful not to put too much on.

ZVex Woolly Mammoth £130:
I got this pedal around 2004. It’s a nice hand-painted job and different to most of the Mammoths I’ve seen. I used it to clip my signal into square wave territory with the DnB band and loved the sound it created. I’ve seen loads of clones recently but not many originals. Probably my favourite fuzz.

Flightcase Warehouse Pedalboard £70:
This is a big, sturdy flightcase. Sturdier than my Diago but also a bit heavier. The internal board has been coat with heavy-duty hoop tape but I never take that out of the chassis. The internal dimensions are 73cm x 39cm.

Feel free to PM me with questions. Trades I’m not after: electric basses or other pedals. Trades I want: Double Basses and DB preamps. By all means offer everything else but I’m saving for a DB (or my newborn daughter, whichever my wife prefers!!)

Edited by DanOwens

I should've mentioned that I'm willing to post these pedals and the [b]price of postage is included.[/b]

If someone wants to collect from Bolton or close-by I'm willing to offer a discount equivalent to postage.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...