Why become a member? ×

*Sold pending payment* 1972 Fender Jazz Bass
£2950

Mikkel-S

[color=#1D2129]Awesome J in very good condition. Very lively with a good low end bark. Freshly strung with DR Sunbeams. Sounds AMAZING! [/color]
[color=#1D2129]All original except new pots in 2014. [/color][color=#1D2129]Original pots included. [/color][color=#1d2129]No issues what so ever. Healthy neck and truss. Frets [font=San Francisco, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, .SFNSText-Regular, sans-serif]are[/font] on good condition. Non-original hardcase. Awesome bass in all aspects. 4kgs. [/color]
[color=#1D2129]Trade with High end boutique J or a P with a J neck. (Sadowsky, US Lakland, Celinder etc). Or a Musicman 5 with HH or HS pickup configuration plus cash my way. Located in Denmark.[/color]

[color=#1D2129]Cash price 2500£ plus shipping [/color]

[font=San Francisco, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, .SFNSText-Regular, sans-serif][color=#1d2129]​If I have forgotten anything please let me know :) Better pictures can be taken. (Bad lighting and phone cam).[/color][/font]

Edited by Mikkel-S

It is! This is the best the 70's vintage fenders can do. Sounds soooo good with DR Sunbeams. Warm, punchy and just right in the mix. The slap sound is to die for as well.

Chris, hit me up with a mail. Maybe we can figure out a deal with your Modulus or something.. Still interested in that even though my P sold.