Why become a member? ×

Sold Pending

mr.sibs

Not had this long at all really, its in perfect condition and makes some interesting effects.
It has 11 different signals that you can process and shape, you can make anything from an auto-wah, to grindy synth sounds, or an octave up or down clean sound.
I dont really use all of the features on this, so im looking to either sell or part ex with an electro harmonix xo microsynth
The expression pedal is a volume pedal made by korg, and can be used either as a volume, or to control resonance, you can do some quite cool sweeps and stuff.
Instructions for the synth will be included too.
Looking for £170 posted for the synth and foot pedal, if you have any interesting swaps let me know (will put cash forward for a deep impact)

thanks.

Edited by mr.sibs

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='295613' date='Sep 30 2008, 04:48 PM']Ah, if I had the dough I would have taken this from you the other day! I thought this was supposed to be the better than the BMS/DI?[/quote]

I havnt been able to compare them all like for like, but I think its just different, this unit works more like a synth multi effects unit with alot of filter action, and from what I have tried of the BMS its much more analogue sounding, yeah you could have had a crack on it if you had the time mate!