Why become a member? ×

SOLD - 2011 Fender Precision Bass Special Deluxe Series ACTIVE
£475

TimAl

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]Merry Long Weekend all,[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]Business & life plans mean I’m having a cull of all but my absolute essential gear - ho hum - so unfortunately I’m letting a number of members of the family go . . .[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]This is my active MIM Fender Precision Serial No. MX10094630 in black with a maple board & black plate, but comes complete with the original gold plate too.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]In excellent condition - yes a few small dings & dongs & but nothing the stands out at all & would pass muster under any inspection. All works exactly as it should & he sounds fantastic - obviously there’s the P & J pickups but the active circuitry really allows a massive amount of scope. Not much else to say[/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica] than all works exactly as it should &[/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Helvetica] of course, he has That P Sound.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]Weighs in at a very nice 8.8lb.

I’ve not tarted him up in any way & have photographed under my studio lights as they really do accentuate any imperfection - so please be prepared for a pleasant surprise when seeing him in the flesh! Also, it appears that every spec of dust in the universe popped by at the time too, so please expect a much cleaner bass.

I’m more than happy to take more detailed pictures if required & would vastly prefer collection from me so you can try out & satisfy yourself that he’s for you before parting with any lolly - I work from home so am pretty flexible about timings & am 15 mins off the A1 St. Neots/Kimbolton junction - warming or cooling beverages & biscuits on hand - but I’m prepared to wrap up & courier to you fully insured & tracked for an additional £25.00 if you can’t make it to this neck of the woods. Unfortunately due to previous bad experiences this is a UK only sale, with payment via good ole cash, bank transfer or PayPal plus fees.

Priced to sell & as mentioned, he really does look so much better in the flesh & cash is absolutely king so unfortunately I can’t entertain any trades, magic beans or golden geese please.

Cheers
Tim[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][/font][/color]

Edited by TimAl

[quote name='Chaos Daveo' timestamp='1464523405' post='3060044']
Man I want this, if only I had the dosh..glwts
[/quote]
Thanks Chaos

[quote name='paullakins' timestamp='1464527334' post='3060073']
So tempted by this!
[/quote]
A Bank Holiday weekend is an evil temptress ;)

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='stratsolo' timestamp='1466991604' post='3080290']
Is this Bass still for sale?
[/quote]

I've been reluctant to push it stratsolo, but yes it is - please drop me a message if you're interested.

Cheers
Tim