Why become a member? ×

Feeler AGUILAR DB750 Project
£500

CalDeep

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hi Guys, [/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Admin, please let me know if I'm not allowed to post this. [/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Up for sale is my Aguilar DB750. Unfortunately it sustained some damage in transit and needs some TLC that I don't have the funds to go through with. [/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Some of the inner working of the amp have been shunted and circuitboards dislodged. I took this to an amp repair centre that quoted me £200 to fully fix it. [/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Currently the amp switches on but goes straight into protect mode. [/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]It is in an Aguilar rack case with cover and offered at[b] £500[/b] to find it a home that can either fix it or afford to fix it externally. [/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]This meaning you could grab yourself a DB750 for about £250 less that the going rate. [/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I will post pictures ASAP[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Any questions please let me know [/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Many thanks [/font][/size]
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Cal [/font][/size]

• 8 months later...