Why become a member? ×

withdrawn!!!

Hi everyone
My jazz is off to the tech tomorrow for new stuff to be fitted, so as of this week the current pickups and circuit will be available, Emg jv jazz pickups are the vintage style with exposed pole pieces designed to replicate the faded sound of a vintage instrument but with no noise, they are very diffrent to the usual EMG pickups as they have alnico 5 magnets ( as opposed to ceramic) and have a lovely warm fat sound with a very prominent midrange, they would actually be a perfect replacement for fretless fender jazz, particularly MIM or the Squire modified fretless jazz as they have a certain tone regardless of instrument i.e they dont rely too much on the sound of wood.
Also an EMG BTS bass/treble on seperate pots,(it is set at vol,vol,treble,bass 4 pots) does what it says on the tin, it has two dip switches inside to set the treble frequency there are four to choose from, not sure what they are but info should be available online, comes with all pots and chrome knurled knobs, this system will really pimp up your jazz or any bass with jazz style pickups as i said would be great on fretless.
Im after £90 posted for the lot, the pickups are £175 new and the circuit £80 so that sounds about right to me, giz a PM if your interested or need any info.
thanks for looking- lee
[attachment=14257:P9070005.JPG][attachment=14259:P9070004.JPG]
Will get some proper pics up when they are out and i have them, this is what they look like installed, i have a four control layout with a jack on the bottom which i like, i also installed a battery compartment, a dual concentric will be easy t fit and not expensive if you want to keep the three pot arrangemant and the battery fits fine under the control plate(but it is a pain when changing batteries which isnt often with the EMG,S low power draw). hope this answers any queries people have had :) these are a bargain and will benefit your MIM & CIJ jazzes.

Edited by lee650

Activate your life!! bump

:)

Hi everyone
My jazz is off to the tech tomorrow for new stuff to be fitted, so as of this week the current pickups and circuit will be available, Emg jv jazz pickups are the vintage style with exposed pole pieces designed to replicate the faded sound of a vintage instrument but with no noise, they are very diffrent to the usual EMG pickups as they have alnico 5 magnets ( as opposed to ceramic) and have a lovely warm fat sound with a very prominent midrange, they would actually be a perfect replacement for fretless fender jazz, particularly MIM or the Squire modified fretless jazz as they have a certain tone regardless of instrument i.e they dont rely too much on the sound of wood.
Also an EMG BTS bass/treble on seperate pots,(it is set at vol,vol,treble,bass 4 pots) does what it says on the tin, it has two dip switches inside to set the treble frequency there are four to choose from, not sure what they are but info should be available online, comes with all pots and chrome knurled knobs, this system will really pimp up your jazz or any bass with jazz style pickups as i said would be great on fretless.
Im after £95 posted for the lot, the pickups are £175 new and the circuit £80 so that sounds about right to me, giz a PM if your interested or need any info.
thanks for looking- lee
[/quote]

Some installed pics for your perousal, will get proper pics later :) bump

Hi everyone
Im after £95 posted for the lot, the pickups are £175 new and the circuit £80 so that sounds about right to me, giz a PM if your interested or need any info.
thanks for looking- lee
Will get some proper pics up when they are out and i have them, this is what they look like installed, i have a four control layout with a jack on the bottom which i like, i also installed a battery compartment, a dual concentric will be easy t fit and not expensive if you want to keep the three pot arrangemant and the battery fits fine under the control plate(but it is a pain when changing batteries which isnt often with the EMG,S low power draw). hope this answers any queries people have had :huh: these are a bargain and will benefit your MIM & CIJ jazzes.
[/quote]

Bumpity bump, still here, for your upgrade needs.
Hi everyone
thanks for looking- lee
Will get some proper pics up when they are out and i have them, this is what they look like installed, i have a four control layout with a jack on the bottom which i like, i also installed a battery compartment, a dual concentric will be easy t fit and not expensive if you want to keep the three pot arrangemant and the battery fits fine under the control plate(but it is a pain when changing batteries which isnt often with the EMG,S low power draw). hope this answers any queries people have had :) these are a bargain and will benefit your MIM & CIJ jazzes.
[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...

Slight price reduction only a little, i know everyones skint and cant take on projects, it,ll be a shame if these are lying around, If you own a squire modified fretless these are for you!!!- all the best- lee :)

Hi everyone
Im after £90 posted for the lot, the pickups are £175 new and the circuit £80 so that sounds about right to me, giz a PM if your interested or need any info.
thanks for looking- lee
Will get some proper pics up when they are out and i have them, this is what they look like installed, i have a four control layout with a jack on the bottom which i like, i also installed a battery compartment, a dual concentric will be easy t fit and not expensive if you want to keep the three pot arrangemant and the battery fits fine under the control plate(but it is a pain when changing batteries which isnt often with the EMG,S low power draw). hope this answers any queries people have had :huh: these are a bargain and will benefit your MIM & CIJ

Edited by lee650