Why become a member? ×

OK condition, a few dinks and marks on the body, the worst few I've photographed. The main things for mention are:

> The the chip and slight crack around the bottom neck pocket which I've tried to capture but didn't turn out too well. These were there when I got the bass a few years back and it's never suffered from any problems during gigging so I'm convinced the crack is just in the lacquer.

>Tiny hairline cracks at the top of the neck pocket, no way I could photograph them, but as above I'm sure they're just in the lacquer. I mention them for completeness.

> The control plate is now finished in finest black Hammerite as it was very corroded when I got it. The Hammerite's been baked between coats so it's solid and is (even if I say so myself) a very tidy job.

Bridge and pickups are stock and I wired the loom myself. The metalwork's a little, um..road-worn, as are the screws, but you can always the rub the mojo off if you like...up to you ;)

Any questions or specific pics, please ask. More photos [url="https://flic.kr/s/aHskzNufza"]here[/url]

Neck pocket is 63mm - I've had two CV necks in there, both steady as a rock.

£90 Bank Transfer. UK mainland only. Edited by ahpook