Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

markbass 2x10 [I'm keeping it]

mr_russ

Hi guys - I'm 99% sure I'm going to change my cab setup, I'm going to be doing more acoustic gigs in the future and would like two 1x12 cabs - I'm after buying Walbassist's epifani's and am therefore looking to shift my trusty markbass front ported 2x10.

It's a stunning cab, I bought it when MB stuff first started getting sold over here and it's served me well. Most of the time I use it on it's own - it's a stunning standalone cab and I have never lacked volume or low end, I use 5 string basses and really boost the bass, it never bottoms out on me. I used to have a pair of them at one point, but a single one was so good I ended up shifting one.

It's the same on paper as the current line- the only difference is the colour of the speakers, grille and logo - In fact, I tried one of the very newest ones and it lacked the bottom end of the models with the dual rows of ports, which is a shame.

400watts
8ohms

I'm located in Egham, Surrey - but I work in Guildford and travel to Brighton, Chichester and Worthing regularly - I'd be more than happy to meet half way provided you're not too far away ;D

£325 collected -

Russ

Edited by mr_russ