Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sold, please close - 2011 American Deluxe Jazz, 3 TSB
£900

Alfie Noakes

I traded this from Karlfer of this very parish about six months ago. It's a great bass in very good condition, but I've decided that a P bass sound is more suited to the current projects I have underway. His words at the time, and borrowed here, were:

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"As per title, final inspection Oct 2011 American [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Jazz[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Deluxe[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] first bought in 2012.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I don't have the cable or strap locks.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Very good condition with a few tiny dints my crap photography skills can't pick up. The case has some white paint marks and slight scuffs but is in excellent condition.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Lovely satin neck, sort of a 70's [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Jazz[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif], but with passive/active, stealth A string retainer, graphite rods and 18 volt pre amp.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Weight 9lb 6oz, normal sort of [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Jazz[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] weight really"[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Trade-wise, I'm looking for a black passive USA 4 string Precision, maple or rosewood neck, in good condition, with a few quid my way to balance the deal. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm near Birmingham, any trials and tests are welcome, and happy to do half way meets within reason. If you buy it outright and want it couriered, it's about £40 insured within the UK.[/font][/color]

Edited by Alfie Noakes

• 3 weeks later...