Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Compact Gen2
£380

magee

SOLD - pending payment.

Great cab: loud, full-sounding, light. This is an easy one hand lift with a big powerful sound that I'm only selling because I got GAS and went for another Barefaced cab (a Super Twin).

There are a few small marks - the most visible is along the back edge (pictured) but it's small, as are a couple of small scrapes along the bottom edge (pictured). Two of the feet on the side are missing but can be replaced for a couple of quid (I stand it on its bottom edge so never bothered).

Given me great service and never let me down, I'm sorry to see it go. See [url="http://barefacedbass.com/product-range/compact.htm"]the full specs[/url].

Cab is in Glasgow and try-outs welcome. Price includes UK mainland postage.

Edited by magee

[quote name='magee' timestamp='1462911210' post='3046948']Two of the feet on the side are missing but can be replaced for a couple of quid (I stand it on its bottom edge so never bothered).

[/quote]

Mine has a missing foot too - and I just bought a set of four. So whoever buys this cab is welcome to two of mine if they want to restore the cab to it's original state! :)

Great cabs, and this is a very good price - especially with postage included :gas:

Edited by Conan

• 3 weeks later...