Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette Ash wax

Mzungu71

[url="http://www.pianocoversonline.co.uk/originalwarwickbeeswax-p-5501.html"]http://www.pianocoversonline.co.uk/origina...wax-p-5501.html[/url]

You don’t have to use specifically the Warwick beeswax though. Other people on here use beeswax for furniture and apparently it works just as well.

I didn't realise that Warwick wax was so expensive. I have used Lord Sheratons beeswax balsam (£1.99 from Wilkinsons) but found it made the back of the neck a bit draggy even after a good buff. Now I have started using Briwax original clear beeswax and was really pleased with the results. I first used it on a maple mighty mite (unfinished) neck and was suprised how quick the neck felt after.

[quote name='markytbass' post='293396' date='Sep 27 2008, 12:55 PM']I didn't realise that Warwick wax was so expensive. I have used Lord Sheratons beeswax balsam (£1.99 from Wilkinsons) but found it made the back of the neck a bit draggy even after a good buff. Now I have started using Briwax original clear beeswax and was really pleased with the results. I first used it on a maple mighty mite (unfinished) neck and was suprised how quick the neck felt after.[/quote]

I never wax the neck of my basses because of the sticky feeling it leaves even after being buffed up, but I might give that Briwac Original Clear stuff a go if you’re recommending it.

I’ve only ever used the Warwick beeswax BTW – not brave enough to try anything else :)

• 1 month later...

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='293425' date='Sep 27 2008, 01:06 PM']I never wax the neck of my basses because of the sticky feeling it leaves even after being buffed up, but I might give that Briwac Original Clear stuff a go if you’re recommending it.

I’ve only ever used the Warwick beeswax BTW – not brave enough to try anything else :)[/quote]
bass centre or warwick direct