Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Fender Jazz Bass 77-78. *SOLD PENDING PAYMENT*
£1500

Mikkel-S

***28th of April I am undergoing surgery (broken collar bone) so I won't be able to ship for the next week or two***

Up for sale or maybe a trade is my beloved and well cared for Jazz. Its a 78 if you see the serial, but neck stamp dates 77' and so does the pots. So one of those late seventies cool J's. :)

The pickups are strong and the bass sounds amazing. Just what you would expect from a ash/maple J.

The bass has been cared for so no extraordinary wear and tear. Frets are sound and the neck is straight and strong capable of super low action. Currently strung with DR Hi Beams for that amazing bite only 70's J's deliver. Its a very lively and resonant bass.

Also, this bass is not a boat anchor - nor a feather weight. Its in at 4.5kgs on my kitchen scale.

Original case included.

No pickup covers. Sorry.

Bass is located in Denmark.

Reason for sale or maybe a trade is a need to try something else. I like traditional style instruments like this Fender. A Fender Mustang and Yamaha BB2024X is high on the list. But maybe a vintage P or a rosewood J would be cool. Also, a nice Musicman or a 5 string.. Maybe even an older hollow body! As you see, i am open to offers!

Picture time:

Edited by Mikkel-S