Why become a member? ×

*SOLD *Wren & Cuff Mercy Phuk Colossoal Overdrive
£120

Dosi Y'Anarchy

Getting rid of a few things to fund other things.

For sale here, in excellent condition with original box is my Wren & Cuff Mercy Phuk

http://www.wrenandcuff.com/site/the-stompboxes/mercy-phuk

It basically bridges the gap between their full-on fuzzes and (tall-fonts, pickle pies) and their boosters (Phat Phuk, Supa Phuk). Its a great one-knob drive with an internal trim pot for gain and flick switch on the side for 'girth' (doesnt seem to do much on mine, low end is always really strong.The external knob is for volume, i find unity at about 11 o'clock so this thing can do serious boost. I've used it on both guitar and Bass and like it on both, it also stacks really well with my fuzzes on both instruments.

From the website:

[color=rgba(26, 26, 26, 0.701961)][font=adobe-garamond-pro][size=4]Equally useful for guitar and bass, bassists need not feel like they’re buying half a pedal only useable at one setting. Either “girth” setting will keep your bass tone intact and only change the color of the signal you push through it (sticking with our usual ethic, bassists are never treated as an afterthought).[/size][/font][/color]

Looking for : £95 inc UK postage (payment via paypal).

Edited by Dosi Y'Anarchy

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...