Why become a member? ×

SOLD F BASS VF5
£2200

KeithKelly30

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]New F bass [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]VF5[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Jazz Bass For Sale [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This bass is literally brand new and has never been gigged. It is in the same condition as when it left the F bass shop. It comes with the new Aguilar Jazz pickups fitted by F bass which is an add on extra.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is one of the nicest playing and sounding Jazz basses I have ever played. It has everything a player could want. Comes with F bass gigbag.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Scale: 34"[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Body: Ash[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Neck: Maple[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Fingerboard: Maple[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pickups: Aguilar[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Preamp: F bass[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Tuners: Gotoh[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you require any further information please do not hesitate to PM me and I will do my very best to get back to you with a quick response.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks for looking.[/font][/color]

Edited by KeithKelly30