Why become a member? ×

Various - Deep Impact x 2, Korg G5, Moog MF-101 and MF-102
£1590

Volume

Hi guys,

I'm having a pedal clearout, as my current (and forseeable) projects don't require quite such a range of sounds... and I'd rather that they go to a home where they get the use that they deserve!

[b]2 x Akai Deep Impact - 450GBP each - ****SOLD****[/b]

I have two Akai Deep Impacts for sale - both in very good condition (just a few surface marks), having never been used in anger. Chances are, you know what these are and what they do - most famously used by Chris Wolstenholme of Muse, they're widely considered to be one of the best-tracking bass synth pedals on the market...Long OOP and getting rarer by the day

[b]Korg G5 - 250GBP[/b]

The G5 is also one of the best-tracking bass synth pedals - and again is long OOP and becoming increasingly rare. Mine is in very good condition, with just a few surface scratches from use in my studio.

[b]Moog MF-101 Low-pass Filter, plus Ex-1 Expression Pedal - 220GBP - SOLD![/b]

A cracking envelope filter pedal, with additional Moog Expression Pedal which allows you to manually control the filter sweep. Built like a tank, these pedals have hardly been used, so are in great condition.

[b]Moog MF-102 Ring Modulator, plus EX-1 Expression Pedal - 220GBP - SOLD![/b]

As with the Low-pass Filter - in fantastic condition with additional Expression Pedal.

Pics to follow later this week. Send me a PM if you have any questions.

All prices include worldwide tracked Courier shipping (DPD if you're in the UK/EU, UPS if you're elsewhere in the world) - I am based in Nottingham (NG7) so if you're local and want to collect, by all means send me a PM

Edited by Volume

Thanks to all who've PM'd with interest and offers!

One of the Deep Impacts, and the Moog Ring Mod are on hold pending payment

@AustinArto - I've priced the pedals based upon a few recently ended eBay auctions. I think I've priced them fairly with the current market rate... there are a number of Deep Impacts on eBay at the moment which are priced higher.

Rich.D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...