Why become a member? ×

Schecter C7 - Stealth Black (heavily modified) £350 *SOLD - PLEASE LOCK*
£350

Following on from my Mesa Stack sale, I'm not really intending on playing in any serious metal bands for a while so this is also up for sale...

7 String Metal Monster... £350

It's a Schecter C7 body and neck. I have removed the control knobs / electronics (who needs that for metal anyway) and replaced them with a pickup selector and on / off switch (its actually a 3 way switch with two ways in the off position and one in the on. Pickups are Bareknuckle Painkillers (matched set) and I have also added a set of Schaller straplocks.

Great condition and it sounds absolutely enormous... High gain, clear, deep and clean, perfect for Metalcore etc.

Pickup only from Camden NW1, I do not have a case / gigbag for it unfortunately.

Strung up with Elixers, which are awesome for guitar IMO... I do have a brand new set of neon yellow DRs you can have with it if you like but I would advise against it as they are truly awful... sound like elastic bands :mellow: .

Cat not included... Although he does approve of it. It's his favorite and apparently smells the best... If you're into that sort of thing.

Edited by CamdenRob

[quote name='Shockwave' timestamp='1458208394' post='3005526']
Love it! Needs green pickups though.
[/quote]

I very very nearly went for green... I bought the little coloured switch tips in yellow, red and green before i decided on the pick up colour.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...