Why become a member? ×

SOLD: 2014 Fender Dee Dee Ramone Precision Bass
£450

timmchale2009

Hi All.

So I'm putting up my Dee Dee Ramone P Bass, sublime player, sounds awesome and is a real looker.

The only change I have made to the bass is change the pickguard from the black one supplied (still have this & will be included) to a dark Tortoiseshell. So it almost has a Colin Greenwood from Radiohead vibe.

Now if you're looking for an absolute pristine, unmarked bass... This is it! I have tried my level best to get photos in with any dings, scuffs or the like in and I simply cannot find one. Currently set up with D'addario 45 to 105 strings. Weighs circa 4kgs or 9lbs (can be more accurate if required) in imperial. So not massively heavy, but not stupidly featherweight, I think it sits nicely on the shoulders and is really well balanced IMHO. The nut width is 41.3mm. Comes with a Fender Gigbag, which keeps the bass as it should & fender branded strap.

For a cash/bank transfer/PayPal. I will do £450 shipped & insured or alternatively you can come to Chez McHale have a coffee/tea/beer and be shouted at repeatedly by my Bedlington Terrier, Winston, for the princely sum of £420.

Any questions please ask away.

Regards

Tim

Edited by timmchale2009