Why become a member? ×

John East MM pre + mid sweep *SOLD*

I bought this from Old Horse Murphy with the intention of using it on a bass but its designed only for use with one pickup instruments.
It has bass, treble, stacked mid sweep + boost/cut and volume controls and will come with black control knobs, not the gold ones shown. I've never fitted it to an instrument and it comes with instructions and original packing.

I can't remember what I paid Nick for it but I think it might have been around the £80 quid mark excl p&p. So lets make that the asking price. They retail for £125 new.

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='289557' date='Sep 22 2008, 11:08 PM']

I bought this from Old Horse Murphy with the intention of using it on a bass but its designed only for use with one pickup instruments.
It has bass, treble, stacked mid sweep + boost/cut and volume controls and will come with black control knobs, not the gold ones shown. I've never fitted it to an instrument and it comes with instructions and original packing.

I can't remember what I paid Nick for it but I think it might have been around the £80 quid mark excl p&p. So lets make that the asking price. They retail for £125 new.[/quote]

(soon to be) PM'd