Why become a member? ×

Low End Jazz 5

Geester

Hi,

I'm parting with my LEJ 5 as my new Status 6 has arrived, as you can see it's a superb bass which I brought over from the US myself. These are made for The Low End (www.thelowend.net) by Chris Benavente so the quality is second to none. This particular one is a 'custom' as it has MoP inlays, bound neck, brass nut, Kent Armstrong handwound pick-ups and a John Suhr pre-amp. The pre-amp is rather special as it has vol/vol/treb/mid/bass - each vol pot is push/pull for series or parallel and the bass pot is push/pull for active/passive. The pictures have it with a Hipshot bridge, however there is a chrome badass on it right now (I just love badass bridges...) but it will come with both bridges so you can take your pick. There is also a Levy gig bag with it.

Money wise I paid over £1200 for it but I'm open to reasonable offers around the £750 mark. Tradewise I'd be happy to take a 300-500w combo as either a straight trade or plus cash either way, not too worried if it's a 10, 12 or 15. Markbass would be lovely but anything would be considered. A small powerful speaker cab (4 or 8 ohms) would be fine too, especially if it was light. In fact I'd be happy to look at any trades of amps/cabs/combos......I have a DB750 and a Berg 4x10 and my back is about to give way.....

If you're interested please do not hesitate to drop me a PM but give me a couple of hours to get back to you, I'm based near Cambridge but I'm happy to meet up halfway or deliver if you're reasonably close...for free..!!! If you want to collect then I may throw in a Boss TU-2 tuner as a sweetener....

Cheers

[attachment=13791:CIMG5519.jpg][attachment=13792:CIMG5520.jpg][attachment=13793:CIMG5521.jpg]

Edited by Geester