Why become a member? ×

Now sold localy sorry people Pics now added and price drop £200 need it gone ashdown superfly amp ashdown mibass cabs
£300

kevvo66

[quote name='kevvo66' timestamp='1456676388' post='2991276']
As above pics to follow , incoming cab , so it a sad day but this rigs got to go ,couple scuffs on the tolex and a very small tear that can be glued back on and what I believe to be spray paint on the grill was going to clean it off but not had the time , bought like that as did the previous owner 8ohm cab@250 watts per cab amp 500watt ,nice punchy cabs and with the superfly quit brilliant superfly comes with cover and strap and kettle the lead is short but does the job is in great Nick and all works fine
This collection or meet up in 20 mile radius but would prefer pick up as you can then try the tiny terror rig out as I like to call it , I may trade depends what's on offer fretless bass or something or a squire bass 6 try me .thats £100 notes per item that's pretty cheap as I'm good like that but cash is king ,would courier if I can find anyone cheap enough
Any questions ask away
Feedback
Kevvo66
Cheers
[/quote]

As above pics to follow , incoming cab , so it a sad day but this rigs got to go ,couple scuffs on the tolex and a very small tear that can be glued back on and what I believe to be spray paint on the grill was going to clean it off but not had the time , bought like that as did the previous owner ,nice punchy cabs and with the superfly quit brilliant superfly comes with cover and strap and kettle the lead is short but does the job is in great Nick and all works fine
This collection or meet up in 20 mile radius but would prefer pick up as you can then try the tiny terror rig out as I like to call it , I may trade depends what's on offer fretless bass or something or a squire bass 6 try me .thats £100 notes per item that's pretty cheap as I'm good like that but cash is king ,would courier if I can find anyone cheap enough
Any questions ask away
Feedback
Kevvo66
Cheers

Edited by kevvo66